Agenoria is a stunning five bedroom detached family home with accommodation comprising entrance porch, lounge with French doors to garden, separate dining room, lovely breakfast kitchen/family room, study, utility and guest cloakroom/wc.
At first floor level there are five bedrooms, four being double together with en-suite bathroom and house bathroom.
Located at this exclusive development consisting of just six large executive homes, each offering in excess of 2000sqft (185sqm) of floor space.
The attractive site layout is complimented by its seclusion and automated gated approach by private road in turn gaining access from Chestnut Drive (for SAT NAV purposes the postcode is DY9 0GH).
The development provides an attractive range of two principle house types but with differences in terms of garage location and plot orientation.
Situated within the much admired village of Hagley ideally placed for commuting to the West Midlands conurbation, Worcester and Birmingham and with easy motorway network access at junctions 3 & 4 of the M5 motorway.
Hagley has an excellent range of local amenities including shopping, restaurants, bars and highly sought after schooling with Hagley Primary School, Haybridge High School and Hagley RC High School as well as public schools locally including Winterfold and Bromsgrove.
Kendrick Homes has been established since around 1880 and have over 130 years experience in the business. Their fundamental priority is to ensure that they deliver the highest level of service possible and they have established core values of a traditional family business combined with modern day systems and processes necessary to produce a cutting edge product.
Each home is covered by a 10 year National House Building Council NHBC Warrantee.
High energy efficiency is an important advantage when buying a new home built to current Building Regulation Standards.
• Individually designed kitchen incorporating many fitted features
• Integrated stainless steel appliances including double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob, large curved extractor hood
• Granite worktops to kitchen with upstands and splash back to hob and a stainless steel bowl and a half under slung "Franke" sink
• Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen and utility
• Built-in wardrobes with beech finish shelving and chrome hanging rails (where applicable)
Bathroom & en-suites
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
• Vanity units to bathroom, en-suite and cloaks
• Coram shower pod with thermostatic shower mixers to bathroom and en-suite
• Ceramic wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite
• Chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
• Feature staircase and gallery landing with oak handrails, turned newels and painted white spindles
• Gas central heating provided by a high efficiency condensing boiler
• Painted front doors, four panel white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
• Low energy downlights to kitchen, family area, bathroom, en-suite, laundry, study and cloaks
• Focal point gas flame effect fire with limestone surround and black granite insert and hearth
• Numerous TV points including all bedrooms
• Automated garage door
• Gated development with automated controls
• Turf to front and rear gardens
• Composter plus water butt
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• Highly insulated with a PEA rating 'B'
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
Indicative Interior Photographs.
VILLAGE AND COUNTRY HOMES